PMJDY – Guidelines & Features of Life Cover
- Claim Settlement Procedure PMJDY
- Indemnity Bond
- LIST OF 48 OCCUPATIONS UNDER AABY
- PMJDY Claim Form Final
- PMJDY Claim Officer
Name of Business Correspondent agents / Bank Mitra Appointed in Sub Service Area Villages (Under PMJDY)
Personal Accident Insurance under Rupay
- Annex A - Claims Process
- Annex B - Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
- Annex C - Group Personal Accident Insurance policy
- Annex D - Accidental Death
- Annex E - Claimants Statement
- Annex F - Physicians Statement
- Annex G - Declaration from the member bank
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana- Brochure
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana - Animated Booklet
"Swabhiman" is Financial Inclusion Plan of Bank to take banking to the doorsteps of remote villages where banking facilities are not available
- Board approved Financial Inclusion Plan 2013-16
- Achievement under FIP for Financial Year 2013-14
- Achievement under FIP for Financial Year 2014-15
Maha Gram Seva Kendra - An initiative by Bank of Maharashtra
Located in a remote village, the Kendra will provide all basic banking services to the customers. It will be manned by one bank official from the parent branch to which the Kendra is linked.
This initiative is an alternative to BC model service delivery channel provided by the Bank in selected remote villages to give more personalized services.
- List of Unbanked Villages Alloted to Various Banks (Bankwise) in Maharashtra.
- List of Unbanked Villages Alloted to Various Banks (Districtwise) in Maharashtra.
- List of Total Villages Covered By Bank of Maharashtra under FI