Bank has introduced “WhatsApp Banking” services as an additional service delivery channel towards convenience for the customers. The services can also be availed by Bank’s non-customers. Send “Hi” to 70660 36640 to interact. With WhatsApp Banking, Bank can power its customer services delivery with real-time Account Balance enquiry, Mini-Statement, Cheque book request, enquiry of cheque status, locate Bank’s ATMs and Branches, Opt-In, Opt-Out, Contact us information etc. The salient features of the facility is explained as under
1. Salient Features :
- Banking services anytime anywhere 24X7
- Free of cost service to the customer
- Secured service with end to end encryption
- Customer can receive alerts, messages, notifications, offers, updates directly from Bank
- Easy Opt-in/Opt-out mechanism
- Support to Rich Media Contents like image, pdf, video, gif, emojis, stickers etc.
2. Services Offered: :
As of now, following services are offered through WhatsApp Banking solution to the customers.
- Know your Account Balance
- Know Customer ID
- Get Mini Statement
- Get information about nearby Bank’s ATM or branch
- Cheque Book Request
- Cheque Book Status
- Opt-In / Opt-Out
- Contact Us
Non- customers can avail following services: -
1. Open Account with Bank of Maharashtra
2. Get information about nearby Bank’s ATM or branch
Steps to Follow:
- To activate the banking facility on WhatsApp, customers need to save Bank of Maharashtra WhatsApp Number 70660 36640 in their phone’s contact list.
- Customer to send message e.g. “Hi” to interact with the Bank’s WhatsApp solution.
- Customer relationship with the Bank based on his/her request from his/her registered/ mobile number is identified and terms & conditions will be flashed towards authorization to avail offered services.
- Customer shall confirm to terms and conditions for WhatsApp Banking as acceptance.
- A message with Service Options Menu will appear as a response message and customers can start performing Banking operations instantly using the menu with suitable options.