Food and Agro Based industries & Agri Infrastructure Projects Including Startups
- Individual, Proprietorship, Partnership Concern, FPCs, Private Limited Companies, Public Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnership concern.
- All Advances to new/existing (including take over from other Banks/FIs) food and Agro-processing units under “Agriculture”
- Financing new project/expansion of existing unit i.e. acquisition/construction of Land and Building and Plant and machinery based on the project cost including takeover of existing unit.
- To finance the borrower units with cluster approach on PAN India basis
Type of Facilities
Term loan, Working Capital / Export Credit like Pre-Shipment and Post Shipment / Bill purchase / Bill discounting etc, LCs, BGs
- Minimum- No minimum Amount
- Maximum- upto Rs. 100.00 Crore
Term Loan: – Minimum 10 to 25% (case to case basis)
Working Capital: -Stocks & Book Debt – Minimum 25%.
- Internal Credit Rating is applicable for all accounts with aggregates exposure (Fund + Non-Fund) of above Rs. 25.00 Lakh and upto Rs. 25.00 Crores.
- External Rating is applicable for all accounts with aggregates exposure (Fund and Non-Fund Based) of above Rs. 25.00 Crore. (Minimum Credit Risk rating shall be “BBB”)
As per Risk Based Pricing
Minimum - RLLR + 0.10 % P.A.
Maximum -RLLR + 1.05 % P.A.
Concession for CMR borrowers in ROI
With above all concessions in ROI, effective ROI should be at par with RLLR.
- Additional concession @ 0.50 % shall be allowed for borrowers having CMR 1
- Additional concession @ 0.45 % shall be allowed for borrowers having CMR 2
- Additional concession @ 0.40 % shall be allowed for borrowers having CMR 3
- Additional concession @ 0.35 % shall be allowed for borrowers having CMR 4
- Additional concession @ 0.20 % shall be allowed for borrowers having CMR 5
Term Loan: Maximum period upto 10 Years (Including Moratorium Period).
Working Capital: Repayable on demand
Working Capital: Review / Renewal at every year
Term Loan: Yearly Review of Term Loan of Rs.25.00 Lakh and above
- NIL Processing Fee for borrowers / units with CIBIL MSME rank CMR-1 to CMR- 2
- 50% Concession in applicable Processing Fee for borrowers / units with CMR 3 and CMR-4
- 25 % Concession in applicable Processing Fee for borrowers / units with CMR 5 and CMR-6 and Unrated.
Scope & Potential areas for Scheme
Unique features of the Scheme: -
- Implemented with cluster based approach throughout the India.
- To attract the existing / new Agro & food processing units & Agri Infrastructure Project
- Maximum Loan amount is up to Rs.100 Cr.
- Concessional Rate of Interest
- Nil Processing Fee
- Cluster wise indicative activities are identified in tune with ODOP direction from MoFPI, Govt of India & directions of DA&FW, Govt of India,
- Zones may also focus on those projects available in the Clusters / Districts bsides the indicative list with preparation of specific Area based scheme/s to get sizable business opportunities under the captioned product.
- The project sanction under the scheme may be eligible for availing benefits under various Govt. scheme as per respective scheme guidelines issued by State / Central Govt.