Maha Super Flexi Housing Loan Scheme
(Term Loan linked with Saving Account.)
In this Home loan scheme, the borrowers’ account is linked to a dedicated savings account. So, when a borrower deposits the surplus money to the account, it will be considered credit towards the loan, thus reducing the interest on the outstanding loan amount. Also, if needed, the borrower has option to withdraw money whenever required. The loan will get rebalanced accordingly.
- Home Loan sanctioned will be linked with flexi home Saving account.
- Borrower will have the option to deposit all his savings in the linked flexi home Saving account to avail maximum benefit of interest.
- Credit Balance available in the linked flexi home Saving account at the end of the day will be counted for credit in linked Home Loan account.
- Accordingly, the borrower will get the benefit of interest amount in the Home Loan to the extent of daily outstanding credit balance in the linked flexi home Saving Account Bank account.
- Borrower is eligible for Cheque book facility, internet banking facility, and Mobile banking facility etc. as per normal Savings Bank rules.
Benefits to the borrowers
- The surplus amount deposited could be utilized for his personal / business purpose whenever required.
- The scheme offers liquidity as well as interest relief.
Maha Super Flexi Housing Loan – for New or existing house/flat and extension of existing house/flat
Nature of facility
Term Loan linked with Saving Account.
Individual salaried employees/ self-employed professionals/Businessman / Agriculturist
Eligible Quantum of Loan
Maximum loan amount will be lowest of loan amount assessed on the basis of
Minimum - Rs 50.00 Lakh
Maximum - No Maximum Limit
Loan to value and Margins Norms
* The above enhanced LTV ratio will be applicable upto March 31, 2023.
Maximum Repayment period of 30 years or on borrower reaching the age of 75 years whichever is earlier.
Rate of Interest
Additional 0.25% above the existing ROI as per “ Maha Super Housing Loan scheme” will be applicable.
For Salaried individuals.
Up to 75% based on latest Gross monthly income
For Non-Salaried Individuals
Up to 75% based on average annual income
Flexi Credit Arrangement
Equitable / Registered Mortgage of Property.
0.25 % of the loan amount (Subject to max. of Rs. 25,000/-)
(currently waived up to 31.03.2023)
Full waiver of Processing Fee for Govt. /State /Central Government / Public sector Employees in case of Takeover Loans