Mahabank GST Credit Scheme
- MSME Units engaged in trading/services/manufacturing activity irrespective of constitution with standing in business of at least one year.
- The MSME unit/borrower should have requisite registration under GST Act i.e., Provisional Registration (GST REG-25) or Final Registration (GST REG-06)
- The MSME unit/borrower should have valid GST returns i.e., GSTR-1(Regular) for minimum latest 3 months / GSTR-4(Composition) for latest quarter.
- The facility under the scheme is available only under Sole Banking.
To fund need based working capital requirement for trading/services/manufacturing activity
Nature of Facility
Working Capital (Fund & Non fund based)
Quantum of Finance
Minimum Rs.10.00 lakh;
Maximum Rs.10.00 crore
25% of paid stock & receivables
Rate of Interest
Primary: Hypothecation of Inventory & Receivables
- No third party guarantee or collateral security, if the advance is covered under CGTMSE.
As per extant guidelines