Video Based Customer Identification process (V-CIP)
V-CIP is an alternate method of customer identification with facial recognition and customer due diligence by authorized official of bank. The procedure is approved by RBI. It is paperless, contactless online facility available to customers to complete KYC within just few minutes.
The account is opened digitally by Aadhar based OTP verification from UIDAI and PAN verification from NSDL
In V-CIP process your KYC documents and signature are verified in real time basis through video call with bank's official. It uses latest Artificial Intelligence driven face match technology and real time online verification of documents. It maintains high standards of data integrity and confidentiality.
You are not required to visit bank branch and your KYC can be done from any location in India at your convenience.
Salient Features: -
The application currently features following utilities
- Opening new SB general account.
- Convert existing online BSBD account to SB general account.
- Referring new customers by existing customer.
- Opening new SB account by Referred customer.
- Periodic updation of customer KYC (Re-KYC).
How to access: -
• Click on "V-CIP" tab for Video Based Customer Identification process.