Maha Saraswati Scheme
- Usually savings are made for future requirements and or to meet unforeseen eventualities, which mainly involves health and life expectancy.
Mahasanchay Deposit Plan
- Loan upto 90% of balance including interest accrued.
- Nomination facility is available.
- Premature closure allowed as per rule of Term Deposits
- An Individual, firm, partner & company, can open recurring deposit account. Even a minor can open Recurring deposit account with us
Maha Millionaire RD (MMRD) Scheme :
- Under the Maha Millionaire RD scheme, the depositor will receive at least one Million Rupees (i.e., Rs.10 lakh) on maturity
- Accounts can be opened for minimum period of one year and in multiples of years. Maximum period is 10 years.
Monthly Interest Deposit Scheme
- The Account can be opened in the name of an individual, minor, joint depositors, firms, corporate, clubs etc.
Quarterly Interest Deposit Scheme
- Any individual, firm, corporate, minor, joint depositors or club etc.
Tax Saving Term Deposit
- under sub-section (2) of 80C of the I T Act, 1961 (43 of 1961).