Rural Development Centre
Rural Development Centres are opened in the year 1984 at Hadapsar & Bhigwan.
- To carry on and conduct operational Research in the fields of Agriculture , horticulture and allied activities such as dairy, poultry, etc.
- To arrange exposure and education visits of farmers to update their knowledge in innovative Agriculture .
- To achieve sustainable development through bank credit.
No . of farmers benefited
|Lift schemes : completed with bank finance near Ujani backwaters in Pune|
Area brought under cultivation in acres
|Mali (Gardener)Training programme (Youths Trained)||45|
|Conducting Animal Health Camps free of cost No. of farmers benefited||25|
- To utilize the proposed infra structure for Training of farmers / borrowers on continuing basis.
- To providing debt counseling services.
- To provide exposure visits for innovate activities like scampy farming (fresh water prawns) in salinity affected areas of Daund Baramati & Indapur Talukas
- To take required steps for inclusion of farmers by providing no frill accounts and General Purpose Cash credit (GPC) in service area of our branches in Pune Districts.