Mahabank Loan Scheme for Doctors
Doctors: Qualified registered medical practitioners with minimum qualification BAHMS/BAMS / BPT / MBBS / BDS.
- Should have the required approvals / registrations from the statutory / regulatory authority with minimum 2 years of work experience post qualification.
- Eligible to be classified as MSME under the MSMED Act 2006 and should possess Udyam Registration certificate.
- For acquiring premises on ownership basis required for running Hospitals/Clinics/Nursing Homes/ Physiotherapy Centres, Polyclinics, pathological lab, Diagnostic Centre, Eye Centres, ENT Centres, Small and Medium size specialty clients like skin clinics, dental clinics, dialysis centres, endoscopy centres, IVF centres, poly clinics, X-ray labs etc. subject to compliance with license / registration requirements under laws of State / Central Govt. as the case may be, be ensured.
- Purchase of medical equipment including ancillary equipment, furniture & fixture, furnishing, professional tools, computers, UPS, software etc.
- Renovations, expansion and modernization of existing Centre.
- Purchase of vehicles, ambulance etc. for medical practitioner.
- To set up Oxygen plant along with power back up for medical use in Hospitals/clinics/Nursing Homes etc.
- Working Capital requirement for stocking of Medicines
/vaccines / disposables etc.
Nature of Facility
- Term loan
- Cash Credit
Quantum of Finance
- Minimum: Above Rs.10.00 lakh
- Maximum: Up to Rs.25.00 crore
Rate of Interest
- Incentive by way of ROI reduction if collateral is provided
- CGTMSE cover available for loan upto Rs.2 Crore
- Up to Rs.200.00 lakh: Term Loan- 20% of project cost, Vehicle- 15% on road cost and CC-25%
- Above Rs.200.00 lakh: Term Loan- 25% and CC-25%
Maximum upto 12 years
Fee and Charges
As per extant service charges guidelines