Bank of Maharashtra brings you a new way of Banking. A hassle-free & user friendly Online Platform FX-eConnect designed to serve our retail customers to initiate the forex transactions request from the comfort of your home/office.
Eligibility: The service has been made available to all our retail customers and can be accessible at just a few clicks away.
Available Services: You can raise the Outward Remittance (Non-Import) request. This includes LRS Transactions like Gift, Maintenance of Close relative, Foreign Travel, Medical Treatment, Education, Emigration etc.
- No need to visit branch to submit the documents. You can raise the FX transaction request online using FX-eConnect from the comfort of your home/office.
- Paperless digital banking.
- Improved efficiency.
- Improved Compliance with Reduced Turn Around Time.
Steps to Follow:
- After successful login to Internet Banking, please follow the below mentioned steps to submit a forex transaction request.
- Click on tab ‘Forex Service Request’.
- Click on ‘Request for Foreign Exchange Transactions’.
- Select the ‘Check Box’ and click ‘Submit’
‘You will be directed to new page.’
- Click on ‘Create Request’.
- Download the required Forms.
- Fill up the Forms.
- Scan the filled up Forms and make pdf.
- Now click on ‘Create Request’ under required category.
- Fill up the mandatory information on the screen online and upload ‘Scanned Documents’.
- Click on ‘Submit’
You are Done!!!
Once the transaction is completed at our end, you will get the ‘Advice Copy’ and ‘SWIFT MT 103 Copy’ on your registered mail id.
- Dedicated Capital Account Team for speedy disposal of ODI/FDI transactions.
- Dedicated International banking team & Subject Matter experts to guide on various aspects of Forex Transactions.
- Competitive Forex rates/Preferential Pricing.