E-Payment of Indirect (Central Excise & Service) Tax
Available for all our Retail and Corporate Internet Banking Customers ……….. With Fund Transfer Facility
Bank of Maharashtra renders you the facility to pay Service Tax and Excise Duty Online. This can be availed by you being an internet banking customer of the bank. For using this facility, you must be registered with the Department of Central Excise and Customs as assessee for either Central Excise or Service Tax. Also, The customers should have an Internet Banking ID. Using this facility, you can make payments at any time of the day. The cut off time is till 8 pm on normal working days, which will be usually extended on quarter-end and year-end days. The payments made after the cut-off time will be accounted as next working day's receipts. This facility is available to all Central Excise and Service Tax assessee registered under the Central Excise.
Steps to be followed to Make ePayment of Service Tax & Excise Duty.....
- Click on the "Start New Payment" link at bottom of this page for making online payment of excise and service tax. It will redirect you to NSDL
- Enter 15 digit Assessee code. System will automatically displays relevant information related to Assessee Code.
- The major heads (related to the Assessee Code and Type) will be decided by the system and only the corresponding reduced accounting heads will be displayed in the link of accounting heads.
- Select Minor heads (at Max. 6 minor heads can be selected at a time) from the link provided.
- Select Bank of Maharashtra from the List and click on Submit followed by Proceed.
- You will be redirected to Bank of Maharashtra's Tax Payment Gateway (internet banking site).
- Select Corporate / Retail Option.
- Enter the User Id and Login password in Login Page.
- After Login Password validation, you will be taken to payment page in which all your registered account codes will be displayed.
- Enter Account Code wise amount. Select Account to be Debited and Transaction Password and click on Submit.
- On submit the payment confirmation page will be displayed with all the Challan details selected and entered by you. Click on confirm if you want to go ahead with Payment or you may cancel the transaction.
- On successful payment Cyber Receipt will be displayed to you, you may print the Cyber Receipt.
- You can take print of Duplicate Challan in Internet Banking Normal Login Under "Duplicate Challan" menu.
If you have not yet availed our Mahaconnect Internet banking facility, please-
- Apply for Mahaconnect Internet Banking Services with Fund Transfer Facility.
- Click on the respective hyperlink to download the request form and submit the same to your Branch.
- You shall receive your Corporate Id and/or User ID and Password(s) directly by Post/ Courier.
- Please log on BOM's Internet Banking Site,
- select e-Payment of Taxes option
- Follow the steps mentioned above.