Domestic Term Deposits / NRO Term Deposits
Interest Rate on Domestic Term Deposits/Bulk Term Deposit/ NRO Term Deposits (% per annum w.e.f. 08th May 2022)
Less than Rs. 2 Crore
Rs. 2 Crore to Rs. 5 Crore
Above Rs. 5 Crore to Rs. 100 Crore
|365 Days/ One year||5.00||2.85||2.75|
|Over 1 years to 2 years||4.90||3.00||3.00|
|Over 2 years to 3 years||4.90||3.00||3.00|
|Above 3 years to 5 years||4.90||3.00||3.00|
|Above 5 years||4.90||3.00||3.00|
***Bank Term Deposits Scheme, 2006 (5 years Tax Saving Scheme) is applicable upto Rs. 1.5 Lakh only
- Resident Indian Senior Citizens will be offered an additional rate of 0.50% p.a. only for all maturity slabs of 91 days and above for deposits uptoRs. 2 crore only. The additional interest is not applicable to any type of non-resident deposits.
- A member or a retired member or the spouse of a deceased member or spouse of a deceased retired member of the Bank’s staff will be offered an additional interest rate of 1.00% only upto an amount of Rs. 2.00 crore only
- In case of premature withdrawal of deposits, interest is payable at the rate applicable to the period for which deposit has been actually held with the Bank.
- On premature withdrawal of term deposits, for deposits up to 1 year maturity (tenor at the time of opening the account) there will NO PENALTY on the applicable interest rate. Interest rates on prematurely withdrawn term deposits with maturity period more than 1 year will be 1% below the applicable rate.
- Deposits to be accepted for a maximum period of 10 years.
- Branch should take prior approval before accepting bulk term deposit above Rs. 5.00 Crore.
- All rates are subject to change from time to time.