Digital Signage System
The bank has recognized the need to respond to changing market dynamics, shifting its focus from that of a traditional public sector bank by adopting a modern, customer-centric business model. The agility needed to rapidly launch new services, improve efficiency, and reduce and manage risk would be delivered by a flexible, scalable, and innovative operating model. In view of same, the bank has undertaken the complete end-to-end Enterprise wide Digital Media Signage (DMS) solution with integrated Queue Management Solution (QMS) for Bank’s branches & offices for its communication requirements/purposes in all facets of banking.
These Digital Media Signage (DMS) solution is capable of displaying various information on our products, rate of interest, forex rates etc for the customers visiting our branches.
The screens can also be used for displaying the token number in the branches through Queue Management System (QMS).
The Salient features of integrated Queue Management System (QMS) includes following-
- Real time queue management of the branches with integrated/configured Queue Management System (single or multiple) for token display with sound announcement.
- The system will have integrated Kiosk enabling customers to generate token based on the service chosen with token printing facility. Also, the system is able to intimate customer via SMS with details such as token no., counter no., expected wait time etc.
- Facility of prioritizing the services for priority customers.
- The system is able to display the tokens being served and token in waiting queue over the display unit with the audio alerts in multiple languages.
- Intimating the customer through SMS when customer turns come on the respective counter.
- Teller will be able to view all relevant information of the customer arriving at his counter like token no., customer type, transactions requested, wait time etc. The system will provide the facility for display of token management dashboard at teller’s counter consisting various options such as attend the token, service complete, jumping/forwarding the token etc.
- Various MIS report generations based on Average Turnaround time to serve token (Service wise/teller wise), end of day and period wise reports on footfalls, customer mix, transaction mix, Benchmark service time for different services etc.