Central Government Pensioner Corner
- Keeping in the mind the needs and requirements of the pensioners, the pension savings account is designed. Following individuals are eligible to open the pension savings account.
- All employees of central government and civil ministries who are covered under the Central Government Civil Pension Scheme operated by Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO)
- Defence Employees.
- Railway Employees.
- Telecom Employees.
The Pension Savings Accounts can be Single or Joint Bank Accounts (with Spouse).
- Pension slip from the pension paying branch.
- SMS alert on mobile phone for pension payment.
- Annual statement of pension from branch.
- Facility to submit life certificate at any branch of the Bank.
- Quick Grievance Redressal system.
- Acceptance of form 15(G)/15(H) at Branch.
- Availability of Aadhaar Loan facility.
- Debit Card/Cheque Book/ Net Banking facility is available.
- Before retirement, the employee has to open account with any branch of the Bank and has to provide the account number to the Department from which he/she retires.
- While opening account, employee has to comply with the KYC norms like PAN, Aadhaar Card, Mobile number etc.
- He/she has to fill up the account details in the pension papers.
- Department prepare Pension Payment Orders (PPO)where all details of the pensioners including the Account Details, PAN number, Aadhaar number are incorporated.
- The PPO is sent to the Centralized Pension Processing Cell (CPPC), Pune Pensioners have to fulfill the initial formalities like submitting undertaking, Life Certificate, Non –Employment Certificate and Non- marriage Certificate in case of family pension.
- Pension will be credited in the last 4 working days of the month.
Submission of Life Certificate
The pensioner is required to submit his/ her life certificate physically to any branch of the Bank or digitally through https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ to enable the Bank to pay pension continuously
Nodal Officer for Central Pension related issues/complaints
2nd floor, Central Pension Processing Center(CPPC)
Bank of Maharashtra
Bajirao Road Pune