- Top-up Loan Scheme for General purpose : For Existing Housing Loan borrower of our bank
- Takeover of housing loan with additional facility of Top-up Loan for General purpose
- General purpose include personal expenditure of varied needs like children's education, Marriage of Children, Medical treatment, buying a vehicle or hi-tech gadgets etc.
||Nature of Facility
||Existing/Take over Housing loan borrowers (without deviation/restructuring/rephasement) with minimum 36 months standing including moratorium and in standard category.
|| No Cap on maximum age for TOP-UP loan borrowers, provided that the loan tenure is not beyond the loan maturity date of Housing loan, against which the TOP-UP is given.
||Quantum of loan
|| For Existing housing loan Borrowers
- 25% of realized value of the property based on the latest valuation report not older than 3 months
- Overall LTV (Loan to Value) should not be more than 75%
(Whichever is lower)
For Takeover Housing loan and additional facility of Top-up Loan
- Takeover of the O/s Housing Loan : as per the prevailing norms complying take over as per lending policy
- Additional Top-up Loan : Maximum up to overall LTV(Loan to Value)
≤ 75% based on the latestvaluation report not older than 3 months
||Maximum Repayment period of 15 Years or residual tenure of the original housing loan sanctioned against which Top up loan is given, whichever is earlier.
||Rate of Interest
|| Click here to view the Interest Rate
||Not to exceed 65% of Gross Income including Proposed EMI of the Loan
- 0.50% of the loan amount
- Processing fee is waived till 31.03.2016
||0.10% of the loan amount subject to maximum of Rs.10,000/-
- No foreclosure allowed within 1 year
- 0.50% of the outstanding TOP UP loan amount
- Additional mortgage charge on existing house property mortgaged to the Bank
- In case of takeover additional mortgage of house property